Our automotive window films reject up to 70 percent of the sun's heat, reducing the interior temperature in your vehicle.More Information
Automotive window film will hold tempered glass together and lessen the possibility of injury if you are in an accident.More Information
With our safety / security films applied, the opportunist thief is less likely to succeed with any break inMore Information
Our automotive window films reject up to 70 percent of the sun's heat, reducing the interior temperature in your vehicle. Window films will help your vehicle cool more rapidly, even after hours in the blazing sun. Reflecting the unbearable heat out of your vehicle.
Reduce Glare & Driver Fatigue
Window Tinting significantly reduces up to 95% of unwanted glare and helps take the strain out of driving. You will appreciate the added comfort and safety it provides the first time you take the wheel after installation. Sun strips on the front windscreen should also be considered, especially in the winter to spring months, whilst the sun is low on the horizon.
Block UV Rays
Our automotive window films screen out, up to 99 percent of the sun's invisible ultraviolet (UV) radiation, the principal cause of skin cancer and premature skin ageing.
Reduce Interior Fading
The combination of solar heat and UV rays can cause interior trim, upholstery and carpeting to fade. Because window tinting rejects a significant amount of solar energy and almost 100% of ultraviolet, you can slow down your vehicle's aging process. Plastic trim parts are less likely to crack and fabrics aren't as quick to fade…keeping your vehicle looking new, longer.
Automotive glass is tempered, which means, if it is broken, the glass breaks into hundreds of little pieces. Automotive window film will hold these shards of glass together and lessens the possibility of human injury and interior damage if you are in an accident.
Stop those Opportunist Thief's
With our safety / security films applied, the opportunist thief is less likely to succeed in any break in. The glass may crack if a smash and grab is attempted but the laminate security film holds the broken glass together proving too difficult for the thief to gain entry.
Reduced Air Conditioning Costs
Automotive Window Films can save you money by reducing up to 65% of the sun's heat, so your air conditioner won't have to work as hard. You'll save fuel and help extend the life of the air conditioning system.
Enhance the Look of Your Vehicle
Automotive window tinting enhances the aesthetic appeal and provides a uniform appearance to your vehicle. You've invested a lot in your vehicle, now you can give it the finishing touch.
Light smoke - for that Extra light Subtle Look
- Is a 50% tint (allows 50% of light to pass through film)
- Once fitted you can see through the vehicle creating a subtle classy look.
Smoke - For a subtle look
- Is a 35% tint (allows 35% of light to pass through film )
- Once fitted you can still 'just' see through the vehicle creating a subtle classy look
Midnight - MOST POPULAR (Medium)
- Is a 20% tint (allows 20% of light to pass through film )
- Great if your children can't see games or TV consoles in the back
- For the 'darker look' - this is our most popular shade choice and when requested by our vehicle dealerships for a factory finish it is this choice chosen to match standard manufactured privacy glass - it looks quite dark in most cases, you can just see silhouettes through the film and doesn't give too much of a contrast against the 'clear' front doors.
Limo - (Dark)
- Is a 5% tint (allows 5% of light to pass through )
- Our recommended option if your children can't see games or TV consoles in the back
- Mainly used on commercial vehicles (vans & trucks) to stop tool theft, etc. being seen or on vehicles if you want extreme privacy.
- This is an extreme black out tint, recommended for maximum privacy; this will reduce your ability to see behind at night and will increase parking difficulty.
Law: Certain laws apply to the front windows and windscreen when tinting your car. No laws apply to tint applied on the rear windows and rear windscreen.
The Road Vehicles (Construction & Use) Regulations 1986 specify the minimum levels of light that must pass through the windscreen and front side windows.